Material for lateral flow immunoassay and bioassay
- Material for lateral flow immunoassay and bioassay
- Gold Colloid and Palladium Colloid
Gold Colloid AuH1 (50 nm), 10, 50, 100 mLCat. M4111 – M4113 Gold Colloid AuH2 (40 nm), 10, 50, 100 mLCat. M4121 – M4123 Palladium Colloid Pd1 (100 nm), 10, 50, 100 mLCat. M4131 – M4133
Gold colloid and palladium colloid are used as a materials of lateral flow immunoassya and bioassay.
Morinaga Institute of Biological Science, Inc. original colloids are provided with high concentration, good stability, easy handling and long shelf life.
- Technical note
|Gold Colloid||Palladium Colloid|
|Particl size (avg.)||40 nm and 50 nm||100 nm|
|Volume||10 mL, 50 mL, 100 mL||10 mL, 50 mL, 100 mL|
|Reductant / protective agent||Amino acid (50nm)
Peptide (40 nm)
|Shelf life||6 months||6 months|
( do not freeze )
|1℃ – 30℃||1℃ – 30℃|
- SDS: Gold Colloid
- SDS: Palladium Colloid
– Small amount of buffer is enough to adjust pH when antibodies are combined to colloid particles.
– Multi-assay is available by using both Gold Colloid AuH1 (red color) and Palladium Colloid Pd1 (black color) .
– Colloid particles have minus charge so as not to avoid agglutination.